1. Cowboy Kent Rollins — Pan-Seared Pork Chop
With a down-to-earth style, Kent Rollins shows how to use a cast-iron skillet to make a delicious pork chop with a cream sauce. Perfect for busy cooks, this recipe is simple, hands-off, and uses a timer. A touch of humor makes the recipe memorable.
2. Bon Appétit — Simple Sage & Butter Pork Chops
Fail-safe flavors like sage, garlic, and butter combine in this delicious pork chop recipe. An internal thermometer and frequent flipping ensure your pork chops will be succulently moist. This recipe can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Best of all, besides pork chops, there are only five ingredients!
3. America’s Test Kitchen — Easy Boneless Pork Chop with Sauce
Following along with America’s Test Kitchen’s recipe is a foolproof way for delicious cast-iron pork chops every time. Because they explain how science works, it is a great gateway to more advanced cast iron and pork chop recipes.
4. Southern Cast Iron — Bourbon Pork Chops with Peaches on the Side
Bourbon and fresh peaches make these pork chops extra special. While this recipe does call for a marinade, which means longer preparation time, the flavors will be worth it. Bourbon brings sweet peaches and savory pork chops together in a way that will warm even the coldest hearts.
5. Chef Billy Parisi — Smothered Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion Gravy
Chef Billy Parisi’s easy step-by-step recipe is ready in 45 minutes and is easily restaurant quality. While he uses double-thick pork chops, thinner pork chops can work as well. Pair these cast-iron pork chops with garlic mashed potatoes for a true treat!
6. Southern Cast Iron — Pork Chops with Macaroni & Cheese
Two comfort food rock stars come together to make a surprisingly sophisticated dish. Herbs like sage and rosemary give this recipe nuanced flavors perfect for mature palates. Creamy macaroni and cheese, crunchy panko-style breadcrumbs, and juicy pork chops are balanced perfectly in this easy-to-prepare dish.
7. Cast Iron Culinaries — Pork Chops with Apples & Sauerkraut
Enjoy some traditional German cuisine with these pork chops cooked with chopped apples and sauerkraut in a cast iron pan. Tangy sauerkraut contrasts beautifully with savory pork and sweet apples to build a delicious meal. This recipe can be easily scaled depending on the number of dinner guests.
8. Easy Family Recipes — Southwest-Style Pork Chops
A two-step cooking process, like the one used in this recipe, is ideal for a cast-iron skillet. This helps make sure the outside and inside are both done while avoiding the tragedy of a tough pork chop. This recipe’s true magic is in the southwest spice mix.
9. Chef Billy Parisi — Cast Iron Pork Chops with Sweet Cinnamon Apples
With a little bit of preparation, this can be an incredibly easy weeknight meal. Do not be fooled, though, because the complex flavors make it tasty enough to serve to weekend dinner guests. Something magical happens when savory pan-seared pork and sweet cinnamon apples come together.
10. The Woks of Life — Asian Pork Chops
Incredibly fast and very easy, these pork chops only take a quick marinade before searing in a cast-iron skillet. When the pork chops are finished cooking, sear whatever green, leafy vegetable is in season in the same pan. This is not only tasty but makes for easy cleanup as well.
11. Bon Appétit — Brined Double-Thick Pork Chop
Making a flavorful brine is the first step to a scrumptious pork chop. The secret to the brine is using the perfect ratio of sugar, salt, and water. Add spices like juniper and herbs like thyme to create complex flavor undertones.
12. Macheesmo on Tbsp — Chicken-Fried Pork Chops with White Gravy
Creamy white gravy and a crispy golden-brown crust elevate pork chops to one of the ultimate comfort foods. Pair these with mashed potatoes and green beans for a Southern comfort food extravaganza. Clear pictures and helpful descriptions make it easy to prepare these chicken-fried pork chops.
13. BeantownEater — Vietnamese Pork Chops (Suon Nuong)
Take your pork chop game to the next level with these Vietnamese restaurant-quality pork chops. A simple hour-long marinade infuses the pork chops with mouthwatering flavor. Then, for the perfect finish, sear on a cast-iron skillet.
14. Girl Carnivore — Easy Tuscan Pork Chops
Garlic, spinach, beans, roasted red peppers, and cream transform pork chops into a Tuscan-style delicacy. Cleaning up is easy because this delightful dish only uses one pan: your trusty cast-iron skillet. Depending on what you are craving, you can pair this dish with garlic bread or a full salad.
15. MudbuM — Pork Chop Potato Bake
Break out a cast-iron Dutch oven to make this stress-free pork chop bake. While this recipe uses campfire coals, you could definitely make this recipe at home in the oven. Perfect for camping trips and cold nights, this pork chop potato bake uses a few ingredients to create massive flavor.
16. Sidewalk Shoes — Honey Sriracha Pork Chops
Six ingredients and 20 minutes are all it takes to whip these pork chops into life. Because no marinade is required, this recipe is the ideal weeknight treat. Spicy and sweet, these pork chops taste fantastic with plenty of rice to soak up the sauce.
17. Chef Jason at Ace Hardware — Pretzel Crusted Pork Chops
Pork chops, crushed pretzels, a cast-iron griddle, and a Traeger come together to create these show-stopping favorites. This recipe tastes great on the grill, but can be replicated indoors on your favorite cast-iron skillet. Of course, cooking it over wood smoke does give it an earthy je ne sais quoi.
18. Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice — Fried Pork Chops Wrapped in Ham
Use thin slices of either bacon or your favorite deli meat to wrap the pork chops before pan-frying into bliss. To maximize crunch, parmesan breadcrumbs make up the outermost layer. A cast-iron skillet is ideal because its even heating ensures no cold spots in the oil.
19. Vera at Gregs Kitchen — Texas Pork Chop Casserole
Grab a front-row seat to learn how Mama Vera makes Texas Pork Chop Casserole in her favorite cast-iron skillet. Spices like cumin and oregano give this casserole some tangy Southwestern style. Because all the cooking happens in one skillet, this meal’s cleanup is fast and easy.
20. Magnolia & Main — Cajun Brown Sugar Pork Chops
While brown sugar and Cajun seasoning might not seem like a tasty combination, they actually work together quite well. Brown sugar caramelizes the outside of the pork chops and a generous dash of Cajun seasoning brings the heat. Sweet heat is always a fun place to go!
21. Darius Cooks — Pork Chops with Mango Salsa, Lime Butter, and Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Mango and lime give these pork chops an irresistible tropical twist. The pork chops are dry-rubbed and then seared in a cast iron skillet with lime juice and butter. Whipped sweet potatoes and mango salsa complete this dish in the most satisfying way.
22. Kai and the Kitchen — Pork Chops Stuffed with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, and Sage
The secret to ravishing stuffed pork chops lies in purchasing the thickest ones you can find. These filings are only a few of the possibilities — you can tweak with your favorites. Before making the tomatoes in this recipe, though, you need to make sure your cast iron is well seasoned.
23. Pitmaster X — Beer Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops with Bourbon Bacon Jam
Use a cast-iron skillet on a grill or a stovetop to make a flavor-filled bourbon bacon jam. While this recipe shows grilled pork chops, you could definitely sear them in a cast-iron skillet as well. Choose your favorite cheese and start stuffing your pork chops for an unforgettably delicious dish!
24. Fed and Fulfilled — 30-Minute Apple Cranberry Skillet Pork Chops
Perfect any time of year, the delicately balanced sweet, savory, and tangy flavors spice up your pork chop routine. Even though it only takes 30 minutes and one skillet to make, it is sophisticated enough to serve to whoever happens to be visiting.
25. National Pork Board — Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Pork Chops
While it sounds incredibly elaborate, this recipe is very fast and easy to prepare. The hardest part is wrapping bacon around a boneless pork chop and then searing it in a cast-iron skillet. To make the sauce, all you need to do is mix barbecue sauce and a lager-style beer.
26. Sense & Edibility — Puerto Rican Chuletas Fritas
Marinate bone-in pork chops overnight in a vinaigrette to fully enjoy this Puerto Rican delicacy. When you are ready to cook, break out the cast iron skillet and pan fry those chops! The recipe gives a lower-fat baked option that you can make in your cast iron skillet as well.
27. Brokegirlsguide — Pomegranate Pork Chops with Cranberry Sauce and Brussels Sprouts
Use your favorite vegetables to layer the flavors in this cast-iron pork chop bar. If you have more than one person joining you for dinner, try a pork-chop skillet bar. Everyone can choose his or her favorite vegetables for a personal pork chop skillet.
28. Claire on Lifehacker — Reverse-Seared Root Beer Pork Chops
A two-hour soak in root beer distributes flavor throughout and pumps up the sugar content. Lots of sugar means a delicious caramelized crust. This recipe uses the leftover marinade to deglaze your cast-iron pan and then transforms it into a scrumptious sauce.
29. Simple Living Alaska — Crispy Pork Chops with Pumpkin Corn Fritters
Perfect for cast-iron lovers, this recipe uses not one, not two, but three cast-iron skillets and one Dutch oven. Serve pork chops with savory-sweet pumpkin fritters and top with crunchy herbed walnuts for a celebration of textures.
30. Meghan on Kitchn — Crisp & Juicy Schnitzel
Schnitzel may sound complicated, but it is surprisingly simple. All you do is pound boneless pork chops very thin, bread them, and fry them in a cast-iron skillet. This recipe explains why each of these steps is important and how to best achieve success.
31. Tom on Fortunecooking — Beijing-Style Pork Chops
Even if you do not have a cast-iron wok, you can still make these Beijing-style pork chops. A marinade helps the flour and cornstarch coating stick to the pork chops. Next comes a sear in a cast-iron wok or skillet. The magic happens with vegetables cooked in a special sauce.
32. Heather on The Toasty Kitchen — French Onion Pork Chops
Fragrant and savory, this recipe explains how to make French onion soup spin on pan-seared pork chops. The cheese melted directly on the pork chop makes this dish seem like a hug in food form. Deceptively simple, these pork chops and onions start on the stovetop and finish in the oven.
33. Cafe Delites — Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Honey, garlic, and pork just taste good together, and this is an excellent recipe to keep in your arsenal. After searing the pork and simmering the sauce, a few minutes under the broiler will caramelize the sugars to perfection.
34. The Lodge Cast Iron — Drunken Rice Noodles with Pork
Cut your pork chops into strips and prepare with some drunken rice noodles to add some fun variety to your weeknight rotation. This recipe uses a frying pan but could be prepared in any high-walled cast-iron pan.
35. Last Stop Waterfowl Outdoors TV — Louisiana Cajun Smothered Pork Chops
If you have a cast-iron Dutch oven handy, you can try making these Louisiana-style Cajun pork chops smothered in gravy. Ingredients like smoked sausage and the Cajun “holy trinity” take these pork chops to a whole new level. Serve over white rice for an authentic bayou experience.
36. Southern Cast Iron — Herbed Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops
Perfect for a weeknight meal or weekend dinner guests, these cornbread-stuffed pork chops delight and amaze. This recipe adds a cream-based mustard sauce for ultimate comfort food indulgence. To add more fun to the mix, try switching it up with your favorite herbs.
36 Best Cast Iron Pork Chop Recipes
- Cowboy Kent Rollins — Pan-Seared Pork Chop
- Bon Appétit — Simple Sage & Butter Pork Chops
- America’s Test Kitchen — Easy Boneless Pork Chop with Sauce
- Southern Cast Iron — Bourbon Pork Chops with Peaches on the Side
- Chef Billy Parisi — Smothered Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion Gravy
- Southern Cast Iron — Pork Chops with Macaroni & Cheese
- Cast Iron Culinaries — Pork Chops with Apples & Sauerkraut
- Easy Family Recipes — Southwest-Style Pork Chops
- Chef Billy Parisi — Cast Iron Pork Chops with Sweet Cinnamon Apples
- The Woks of Life — Asian Pork Chops
- Bon Appétit — Brined Double-Thick Pork Chop
- Macheesmo on Tbsp — Chicken-Fried Pork Chops with White Gravy
- BeantownEater — Vietnamese Pork Chops (Suon Nuong)
- Girl Carnivore — Easy Tuscan Pork Chops
- MudbuM — Pork Chop Potato Bake
- Sidewalk Shoes — Honey Sriracha Pork Chops
- Chef Jason at Ace Hardware — Pretzel Crusted Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice — Fried Pork Chops Wrapped in Ham
- Vera at Gregs Kitchen — Texas Pork Chop Casserole
- Magnolia & Main — Cajun Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Darius Cooks — Pork Chops with Mango Salsa, Lime Butter, and Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Kai and the Kitchen — Pork Chops Stuffed with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, and Sage
- Pitmaster X — Beer Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops with Bourbon Bacon Jam
- Fed and Fulfilled — 30-Minute Apple Cranberry Skillet Pork Chops
- National Pork Board — Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Pork Chops
- Sense & Edibility — Puerto Rican Chuletas Fritas
- Brokegirlsguide — Pomegranate Pork Chops with Cranberry Sauce and Brussels Sprouts
- Claire on Lifehacker — Reverse-Seared Root Beer Pork Chops
- Simple Living Alaska — Crispy Pork Chops with Pumpkin Corn Fritters
- Meghan on Kitchn — Crisp & Juicy Schnitzel
- Tom on Fortunecooking — Beijing-Style Pork Chops
- Heather on The Toasty Kitchen — French Onion Pork Chops
- Cafe Delites — Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- The Lodge Cast Iron — Drunken Rice Noodles with Pork
- Last Stop Waterfowl Outdoors TV — Louisiana Cajun Smothered Pork Chops
- Southern Cast Iron — Herbed Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chops