Return Policy | Returns
Please read our return policy.
The Pan Handler accepts returns of clean and unused physical merchandise only, within 14 days of receipt.
Store credit / coupon codes / gift certificates are non-refundable. Any excess balance of store credit is non-refundable.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The piece must be carefully repackaged using the original packing materials and box.
- Return shipping charges and insurance are the responsibility of the buyer. The piece must be received by The Pan Handler in the same condition as it was received. Damage during return shipment is the responsibility of the buyer. Insurance is recommended.
- The piece must be returned using the same shipper; i.e. if it was sent FedEx, it must be returned using FedEx. If it was sent USPS Priority Mail, it must be returned USPS Priority Mail.
- The package must be postmarked by USPS/dropped at FedEx within 14 days of receipt.
- Refunds (minus shipping charge) are promptly processed upon receipt of the undamaged, unused piece.
To return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to make the return (we need to know it is coming). We will promptly respond with instructions and information on where to send the piece.