This is a beautiful Wagner cast iron E bread stick pan, which was manufactured between 1900 and 1940 in Sidney, Ohio. It measures 14″ handle to handle, and it is 7-1/8″ wide. The cups are about 7/8″ deep.
The pan has 11 slots for bread sticks. It is marked on the bottom as shown in the photos: E BREAD STICKPAN (sp) W WAGNER WARE SIDNEY. There is a blank rectangle under SIDNEY, and a blank oval incised on the underside of one of the cups.
This is a lovely piece, which has been cleaned to bare iron and heat seasoned with a mixture of Pam and Crisco vegetable shortening. It is ready for use and display!