This is a sweet pan. It was manufactured by the Wagner Mfg. Co. in Sidney Ohio between 1920 and 1924.
The bottom is marked with the Wagner stylized logo, SIDNEY -O- and the number 8 followed by the letter D. The markings are crisp and clear.
The cooking surface is 8-3/4″ in diameter, and it sits flat.
It has a lovely smooth interior with only light signs of use. There are a few pinpricks, likely from air bubbles during the casting process and a couple of small indentations on the underside. Please see the pictures.
The pan has been cleaned to bare iron and heat-seasoned with our special mixture of coconut & canola oils, and beeswax. It is ready for immediate use and display.