If you’re looking for something to prepare for dinner instead of chicken, try pork tenderloins. This meat goes great with sweet flavors and roasted vegetables for a flavorful meal that can quickly become a family favorite. Here are some of the most delicious recipe ideas for roasted pork tenderloin that you can try tonight.
1. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Raisin-Ginger Pan Sauce
This pork tenderloin dish is a perfect choice for a weeknight dinner, or you can save this delicious meal for the weekend or a special occasion. The raisin-ginger sauce gives a sweet and slightly spicy flavor to the meat and adds a gourmet touch to this meal. Serve the tenderloin with sauteed greens and mushrooms for a complete meal.
2. Pan-Seared Oven Roasted Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin doesn’t have to be difficult to make in order to be delicious. This recipe is simple to prepare, features herbaceous flavors, and can be paired with steamed veggies or a green apple salad for a light and tasty meal.
3. Pork Tenderloin with Brown Butter, Spaetzle, and Brussels Sprouts
This pork tenderloin dish is a complete meal that will become a favorite in your house. The tenderloin is seasoned with toasty, rich brown butter, and you can pair the main dish with spaetzle, a German pasta, and Brussels sprouts to complement the tenderness of the tenderloin.
4. Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Onion
If you want to add a more savory flavor to the pork tenderloin, add white onion to the meat. You can use olive oil and fresh herbs to create a light gravy for the meat and serve with a salad that includes both greens and fruits such as grapes or apples.
5. Sheet Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples
This delicious pork tenderloin recipe allows you to make a complete meal on one sheet pan for easy clean-up. Add sliced apples, carrots, and cubed sweet potatoes to the pan with the tenderloin and season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt for a filling meal that is low in carbs and packed with protein.
6. Autumn Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Include the flavors of fall such as cinnamon and allspice in this pork tenderloin meal for a sweet and savory dinner. Add sauteed Brussels sprouts and onions for a nutritious and tasty finishing touch to this fancy meal that is easy to prepare.
7. Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Grapes
The sweetness of the grapes complements roasted pork tenderloin beautifully and makes for a great presentation. Add shallots and fresh thyme to enhance the flavor of the meat and serve this dish with wild rice or quinoa for a satisfying meal.
8. Pan-Seared Roast Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables
This one-pot meal is great for a go-to dinner that doesn’t take hours to prepare. Adding fresh herbs and sea salt to the mat brings out the slightly sweet flavor of pork, and vegetables like peas, carrots, and potatoes make the meal more filling and vitamin-rich.
9. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Peppers
This gourmet-style meal is a perfect pork tenderloin recipe for impressing your guests at your next dinner party or you can prepare this dish for an at-home date night. Anchovy filets enhance the flavor of the pork and the peppers, and you can top the dish with fresh herbs for flavor and garnish.
10. Pork Tenderloin with Butter and Herbs
You’ll feel like you’re dining at a four-star restaurant when you try this delicious pork tenderloin recipe. The meat is sauteed in a pan with butter and oil to create a tasty outer crust, and when you add fresh herbs, you’ll brighten the flavor of the tenderloin; the herbs also serve as an edible garnish.
11. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Bourbon
Apples and pork are a winning flavor combination, and when you add bourbon, you create a burst of deliciousness that enhances the savory nature of the pork and the sweetness of the apples. This dish also calls for coriander to add a bit of sweet spiciness. Serve this dish with roasted vegetables that have a hint of sweetness such as carrots or apples for an impressive dinner.
12. Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables and Apples
Place all the ingredients for this tasty dinner on a sheet pan so you can prepare your entree and side dishes at the same time. In addition to roasted apples, this dish also calls for sweet potatoes and carrots for caramelized veggies that taste great with pork tenderloin seasoned with olive oil sweet herbs like cloves and coriander, and fresh herbs.
13. Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Ancho Honey Glaze
Roasting the tenderloin with a glaze that features sweet, smoky, and spicy flavors adds a deliciously interesting element to dinner. Top the entree with chives and scallions and serve the pork tenderloin with sauteed greens and wild rice for a balanced meal.
14. Pan Roasted Five-Spice Pork Tenderloin
If you’re a fan of Asian food, try this pork tenderloin recipe with Chinese five-spice. Flavors like anise and ginger add spiciness and a slightly sweet flavor to the tenderloin, and you can serve the pork with bok choy and vegetables for your version of Asian takeout at home.
15. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Brussels Sprout Salad
This pork tenderloin meal is a great way to enjoy a light lunch or dinner that is low in carbs. The Brussels sprouts salad is crisp and refreshing and features apples that go great with the herbs and seasonings in the tenderloin.
16. Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Mushrooms
The tenderloin has a bright green coating due to the fresh herbs used to make the delicious crust for this entree. You can roast the tenderloin on a sheet pan with mushrooms and tomatoes for a filling meal that is packed with protein and iron.
17. Pan-Roasted Citrus Basil Pork Tenderloin
If you’re looking for a delicious gluten-free meal that is safe for everyone in your family, try this pork tenderloin seasoned with citrus and fresh basil. The bright flavors will enhance the taste of the tenderloin and the orange-flavored gravy goes great with a side dish like pumpkin or sweet potatoes.
18. Roast Pork Tenderloin with Garlic
This tasty dish will fill our home with a savory aroma that will get everyone to the dinner table. Fresh garlic is used to season the pork, and you can serve this roast with mashed potatoes or pureed sweet potatoes and roasted vegetables for a memorable family meal.
19. Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Melted Onions and Balsamic Glaze
Try this delicious pork tenderloin recipe if you want to add a pronounced savory element to your meal. The onions form a delicious gray with balsamic vinegar for a tangy flavor that adds a perfect finishing touch to pork.
20. Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Squash
This tasty meal is enough to feed a large family and provides the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors. Cut squash and apples and place them in the roasting pan with the tenderloin to ensure your entire meal is ready at the same time.
21. Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fig and Wine Sauce
Olive oil and sea salt help to form a flavorful crust around the roasted tenderloin, and you can top the pork with a fig wine sauce that adds sweet and complex flavors to this main dish. Top with fresh cilantro for a refreshing taste that cleanses your palate and gets you ready for another bite.
22. Dominican Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Try this pork meal if you’re looking for an entree that combines herbaceous and savory flavors. This Dominican dish is accented with onions and garlic for a pork tenderloin that goes great with beans and rice.
23. Pork Tenderloin with Leeks and Tarragon
Fresh herbs that are slightly bitter and refreshing go great with pork tenderloin. Butter and dry white wine create a tasty gravy for the meat, and you can top the entree with fresh parsley for the perfect finishing touch.
24. Roasted Pork with Red and Green Apples
This tenderloin dish is as visually appealing as it is delicious. The combination of red and green apples makes the dish colorful and adds sweet and tart flavors to the dish. Top the entree with fresh basil or rosemary for a meal that’s perfect for a special occasion.
25. Pan-Roasted Tenderloin with Bacon Maple Dressing
The delicious combination of bacon and maple make the perfect topping for roasted pork. The dressing is sweet and smoky, and you can use the topping for root vegetables like squash or carrots for a complete low-calorie meal.
26. Roasted Pork Loin with Apples and White Asparagus
Sautee apples to bring out the natural sweetness of the fruit and pair them with roasted pork for a tasty gourmet-quality dinner. Pair the pork and apples with white asparagus for a savory and slightly bitter flavor that pairs perfectly with pork.
27. Pan-Roasted Pork Loin with Blue Cheese and Olive Stuffing
Pounding the pork tenderloin flat and adding a delicious stuffing of blue cheese and olives before rolling the meat and roasting it makes a stunning meal that is perfect for a special dinner. If you want to show your loved one how much you care, present them with this delightfully savory pork tenderloin meal.
28. Marinated Tenderloin with Pan Sauce and Brussels Sprouts
This dish may convince you to eat Brussels sprouts if you’re not a fan of the vegetable. The pork loin is marinated with a savory sauce and roasted to perfection, and you can use the sauce to top the Brussels sprouts as well. Serve with wild rice or mashed potatoes for a filling dinner your family will love.
29. Roast Pork Medallions with Honey Mustard Sauce
A combination of Dijon mustard and honey makes this pork dish especially delicious. Add shallots for a more savory flavor and served with a side of mashed potatoes and mixed veggies for a meal your family will likely request again.
30. Pork Tenderloin with Fire-Roasted Fruit
Stone fruits like peaches and plums go great with pork tenderloin and add a pronounced sweet flavor to tenderloin. You can also use the juices from the fruit to season mustard greens or asparagus to serve along with the pork tenderloin.
31. Pork Tenderloin and Pan Sauce with Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
This dish is a great way to get everyone in your family to eat more veggies. The pan sauce, made from beef stock and Worcestershire sauce, adds a savory flavor to the tenderloin for a delicious meal you can make in a matter of minutes.
32. Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Loin Filet
Garlic and brown sugar add the ideal sweet and savory combination to the pork. You can roast the pork with chopped sweet potatoes for a hearty meal that is great for a special occasion or any time you want something a little fancy for dinner.
33. Roast Pork with Cauliflower Mash and Caramelized Apple Pan Sauce
Caramelized apples create a delicious pan sauce that adds the perfect complement to pork tenderloin. If you’re watching your carbs, serve this dish with mashed cauliflower seasoned with butter and herbs instead of potatoes for a guilt-free lunch or dinner.
34. Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner
Make your entire dinner in your roast pan so you can get the meal on the table quickly. Potatoes and green beans complement the tenderloin nicely, and you can top the tenderloin with fresh chives for a cool and refreshing finishing touch. The vegetables are seasoned with the pan sauce from the pork which makes the dish especially flavorful.
35. Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Orzo, Cherry Tomato, Charred Lemon, and Baby Arugula
This dish is filled with flavor and a colorful entree that will make you excited to get to the table for dinner. Orzo seasoned with cherry tomatoes is the ideal side dish for tenderloin and baby arugula adds a spicy bite to this meal that goes great with charred lemon.
35 Best Pan Roasting Pork Tenderloin Recipes
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Raisin-Ginger Pan Sauce
- Pan-Seared Oven Roasted Tenderloin
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown Butter, Spaetzle, and Brussels Sprouts
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Onion
- Sheet Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- Autumn Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Grapes
- Pan-Seared Roast Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Peppers
- Pork Tenderloin with Butter and Herbs
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Bourbon
- Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables and Apples
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Ancho Honey Glaze
- Pan Roasted Five-Spice Pork Tenderloin
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Brussels Sprout Salad
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Pan-Roasted Citrus Basil Pork Tenderloin
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Garlic
- Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Melted Onions and Balsamic Glaz
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Squash
- Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fig and Wine Sauce
- Dominican Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Pork Tenderloin with Leeks and Tarragon
- Roasted Pork with Red and Green Apples
- Pan-Roasted Tenderloin with Bacon Maple Dressing
- Roasted Pork Loin with Apples and White Asparagus
- Pan-Roasted Pork Loin with Blue Cheese and Olive Stuffing
- Marinated Tenderloin with Pan Sauce and Brussels Sprouts
- Roast Pork Medallions with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Fire-Roasted Fruit
- Pork Tenderloin and Pan Sauce with Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Loin Filet
- Roast Pork with Cauliflower Mash and Caramelized Apple Pan Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner
- Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Orzo, Cherry Tomato, Charred Lemon, and Baby Arugula