1. Sheet Pan Bacon Burgers
2. Sheet Pan Sliders with Copykat Big Mac Sauce
The secret with this recipe is first mincing onion and putting it in the bottom of the baking sheet before you add your burger meat. There’s nothing you have to mix into this ground beef, making it quick and easy. With all that extra time, you get to make your very own Big Mac sauce. Who doesn’t love that!?
3. Twisted Sheet Pan Sliders
4. Keto Sheet Pan Burgers with Bacon and Jalapeño
These bunless burgers have so much going for them, you won’t even notice the bun is missing. (But hey, if you’re not the keto member of the family, feel free to add your bun!) This recipe is genius, because the burger patties, bacon, onions, and jalapeños are all cooked on the sheet pan and then assembled on a bed of lettuce. I love only having one pan to clean!
5. Party Sliders
6. Loaded Juicy Lucy Sheet Pan Sliders
These juicy burgers have Worcestershire sauce and grated onion mixed right into the burger patties, adding tons of flavor from the get-go. Then we are adding not just one, not two, but three cheeses. I love that this recipe includes a special sauce, because I love dressing my burgers up.
7. Sheet Pan Burgers
8. Sheet Pan Burgers and Fries
If you love a strong onion flavor in your burgers, look no further! With half of an onion going into four beef patties, not a single bite will lack flavor. Bake them on a baking sheet, and then serve these White Castle-style sliders beside a big pile of crinkle fries. I personally love the toasty buns!
9. Veggie Meat Patties
10. Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Quesadillas
Here’s a fun twist on your usual baking sheet burger! If you don’t like having a big bun taking from the flavor of your patty, try having those cheeseburgers on tortillas instead! After you bake these, tortillas and all, you’ll throw them on the grill for a few minutes to make them crispy – a detail I love!
11. Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
12. Sheet Pan Oklahoma Fried Burgers
This burger recipe has one of my favorite ingredients – Montreal steak seasoning. This seasoning has such a unique flavor that brings the best taste out in any cut of beef. Slice onions thinly, place them on your pan and then spread your burger mix over them before baking. This recipe makes six regular-sized burgers, so it’s a great, quick meal for a family.
13. Hawaiian Cheeseburger Sliders
14. Bunless Sheet Pan Keto Burgers
This is another recipe with many helpful tips about how to choose ingredients that will make the best tasting burger. With very few ingredients involved, these burgers are easy to put together with what you may already have in your refrigerator! I love that all of the ingredients are cooked on one sheet pan so that the different flavors can seep into the burger patties!
15. Cheeseburger Sliders
16. Grilled Sheet Pan Burger Bar
Here’s a really fun twist on the sheet pan burger! These burgers are cooked on a sheet pan, but this time we are cooking them on the grill instead of in the oven! With this method, you still have a low-mess meal but with the grilled flavor you love. I think this is the best of both worlds!
17. Loaded Juicy Hawaiian Roll Sheet Pan Sliders
18. Turkey Burger Sheet Pan Dinner
This recipe is not just for the sheet pan burgers but a full meal! The burgers only take 5 ingredients, and you can just add 3 more foods to make it an entire dinner. I’m always thrilled with a dinner I can make that only dirties one dish!
19. How to Broil Hamburgers in the Oven
If you don’t have a grill or if you just need the fastest possible way to serve hamburgers for dinner, this video teaches you how to use frozen burger patties on a sheet pan in the oven. You want your burgers to turn out just right, even when you don’t have time to make them from scratch. I love that prep and cleanup are really easy. It’s perfect for a busy night.
20. Sheet Pan French Onion BBQ Burger
These delicious burgers are stuffed full of cheese and cooked with barbecue sauce on top of them! The cauliflower French onion rings add a really unique flavor to these burgers, but barbecue sauce is one of my most favorite burger toppings and ultimately what I love most about this recipe!
21. Low Carb/Keto Loaded Burger Bowls
This is an idea I would never have thought of – burger bowls! These burger bowls are made by starting to shape your patties but then using a glass or jar to create sides on your patty which create the bowl. These would be so easy to customize with your favorite things, but bacon, cheese, and mushrooms are a really great idea! I love this unique way to eat a burger without a bun or a bed of lettuce.
22. Sheet Pan Falafel Burgers
If you need more vegan or vegetarian burger recipes, you’ll want to bookmark this idea. Garbanzo beans, chickpea flour, onion, and spices make up this vegan burger patty. After pulsing together in a food processor, form patties, and bake on a sheet pan. You can serve these with your favorite toppings, but I love the cucumber ranch dressing that would complement the chickpeas so well.
23. Cheeseburger and Friends Sheet Pan Crunchwrap
This is another recipe for burgers you eat on tortillas instead of buns. Instead of just putting your cheese right on these burger patties, you’re making a cheese sauce and then cooking the patties with cheese, the cheese sauce, and pickles inside the tortillas. I love having a variety of options for when I’m just tired of regular-old buns.
24. Greek Burgers and Potatoes
These Greek sheet pan burgers, or mpiftekia, are another nice variation of the everyday burger. This recipe uses spices you wouldn’t normally think to include in your burger patties, like parsley, thyme, and mint. Cook your patties on a sheet pan with potatoes, olive oil, garlic, and oregano for a full dinner. I love Greek food, but I’ve found it very intimidating, so I’m glad to find a recipe I can handle!
25. The 20-Minute Oven-Roasted Burger
26. Large Family Easy Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Sliders
If you are cooking for a crowd and don’t like figuring out how to double or triple smaller recipes, grab this one instead. This recipe uses 4.5 pounds of ground beef to make plenty of sliders to feed a lot of people. I love that this one only takes 15 minutes of prep but still makes a lot of food!
27. Oven Cooked Beef Burger Patties
28. Sheet Pan Salmon Burgers
Here’s a really healthy burger option if you’re avoiding beef. Use cooked sockeye salmon, almond flour, an egg, lemon zest, and a few spices to make the most flavorful salmon patties you’ve ever tasted. I love how different these are from a normal burger, and that this recipe includes directions for sweet potato fries and roasted red pepper aioli.
29. Sheet Pan Turkey Taco Burgers
30. Sheet Pan Mediterranean Turkey Patties
For another unique burger-style dinner, try these Mediterranean turkey patties. These patties include some less common ingredients: zaatar and hummus. These turkey burgers cook in only about 8 minutes; no one will ever believe this didn’t take you forever to put together. The idea to use an ice cream scoop to grab just the right amount of meat for each patty is genius!
33. Easy Oven Hamburgers
34. Daddy’s Baked Hamburgers
These burgers don’t require any fancy ingredients, but if you love a traditional burger, there’s no need for all that extra! You’re broiling these burgers with Worcestershire and a pat of butter on top of each one, toasting the buns, and adding your favorite traditional toppings. I love that these are easy enough for anyone to make, and they’re super quick, too.
34 Best Sheet Pan Burgers Recipes
- Sheet Pan Bacon Burgers
- Sheet Pan Sliders with Copykat Big Mac Sauce
- Twisted Sheet Pan Sliders
- Keto Sheet Pan Burgers with Bacon and Jalapeño
- Party Sliders
- Loaded Juicy Lucy Sheet Pan Sliders
- Sheet Pan Burgers
- Sheet Pan Burgers and Fries
- Veggie Meat Patties
- Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
- Sheet Pan Oklahoma Fried Burgers
- Hawaiian Cheeseburger Sliders
- Bunless Sheet Pan Keto Burgers
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- Grilled Sheet Pan Burger Bar
- Loaded Juicy Hawaiian Roll Sheet Pan Sliders
- Turkey Burger Sheet Pan Dinner
- How to Broil Hamburgers in the Oven
- Sheet Pan French Onion BBQ Burger
- Low Carb/Keto Loaded Burger Bowls
- Sheet Pan Falafel Burgers
- Cheeseburger and Friends Sheet Pan Crunchwrap
- Greek Burgers and Potatoes
- The 20-Minute Oven-Roasted Burger
- Large Family Easy Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Sliders
- Oven Cooked Beef Burger Patties
- Sheet Pan Salmon Burgers
- Sheet Pan Turkey Taco Burgers
- Sheet Pan Mediterranean Turkey Patties
- Easy Oven Hamburgers
- Daddy’s Baked Hamburgers